The VersaDrive Holecutter upgrade kit enhances the 101030 Holecutter product to give a faster pilot drilling method with a stronger solid steel pilot pin.
In addition TurboTip drillbits offer self-centring, instant start with no slipping, providing a more accurate, better quality pilot hole to ensure the greatest level of precision across the job.
These increases in accuracy and time saving provide greater on-site time efficiencies and therefore cost savings across the job.
How to upgrade your HoleCutter:
- Remove standard pilot drill from holecutter
- Fit 101030P-0003 Pilot Pin- Reusing the standard grub screw to secure
- Pre drill pilot hole using the 209016 Turbotip drill bit
- Place the pilot pin into this pilot hole to guide the holecutter
- Apply steady feed pressure
N.B. VersaDrive TurboTips can be used in either Rotary or Impact tooling. For the greatest time savings remove the need for tool changes by using TurboTips with a hand held Impact Wrench or Driver and use HoleCutter in a separate Rotary Drill like a cordless hand held combi drill. Simply switch between drive tools as needed without having to change tooling halfway through. Using the TurboTip with Impact tooling will require a VersaDrive Impact Driver or Impact Wrench adapter.
Product code: 101030P-0004