The VersaDrive® Holecutter upgrade kit enhances the 101030 Holecutter product to give a faster pilot drilling method with a stronger solid steel pilot pin.
In addition TurboTip drillbits offer self-centring, instant start with no slipping, providing a more accurate, better quality pilot hole to ensure the greatest level of precision across the job.
These increases in accuracy and time saving provide greater on-site time efficiencies and therefore cost savings across the job.
How to upgrade your HoleCutter:
- Remove standard pilot drill from holecutter
- Fit 101030P-0003 Pilot Pin- Reusing the standard grub screw to secure
- Pre drill pilot hole using the 209016 Turbotip drill bit
- Place the pilot pin into this pilot hole to guide the holecutter
- Apply steady feed pressure
N.B. VersaDrive® TurboTips can be used in either Rotary or Impact tooling. For the greatest time savings remove the need for tool changes by using TurboTips with a hand held Impact Wrench or Driver and use HoleCutter in a separate Rotary Drill like a cordless hand held combi drill. Simply switch between drive tools as needed without having to change tooling halfway through. Using the TurboTip with Impact tooling will require a VersaDrive® Impact Driver or Impact Wrench adapter.
Product code: 101030P-0004