The VersaDrive MAX new product range develops the patented VersaDrive shank into new territory for the most demanding industrial applications.
The standard VersaDrive Shank measures 11mm (AF)
The new heavy-duty VersaDrive MAX shank is 20mm (AF) meaning it can be used in far higher torque applications.
Heavy Duty Shank
This increased shank strength means that VersaDrive MAX can be used to power larger diameter cutting tools, for example 41mm diameter reamers and M42 Taps.
VersaDrive® MAX Benefits
- Ideal for heavy gauge structural steel & bridge refurbishment
- Ideal for modifying & enlarging holes
- Use with high torque Impact Wrenches
- Use with high power, low speed Magnetic Drills
- Unique 6 flute design for a faster, smoother cut
- Prepare holes ready for TCB & friction grip bolts
- Use with 1/2", 3/4" & 1" drive high power Impact Wrenches