Keep the Job Moving when a connection hole is undersized
VersaDrive reamers are the perfect hole alignment and enlarging tool for metalworkers & steel erectors for keeping the job moving when a hole is misaligned or the incorrect size for the fixing.
Featuring a specially designed 6 flute cutting geometry and Titanium coating, VersaDrive Reamers are fully Impact rated and perform fastest when used with an Impact Wrench providing ultimate cutting performance with virtually no powertool kickback.
VersaDrive Reamers have a patented nonslip, Hex shank suitable for use in any standard 1/2” drill chuck for Pistol Drills or used with a VersaDrive Rapid Lock adapter for use in a wide range of powertools such as Magnetic Drills.
- Precision 6-flute design for smooth cutting
- Safer reaming with minimal kickback
- Specially hardened for use with impact tools
- High-grade tool steel for high accuracy and long life
- High strength, non-slip shank design
- Goldmax low-friction titanium coating to stop burn-out
- Use on Impact or Rotary
- For fastest performance use on Impact Wrenches & Impact Drivers
- Not recommended for Impact use with flame, plasma or laser cut holes
- For flame, plasma or laser cut holes use with a Magnet Drill
- Reamer should be rotating before starting the cut & steady feed pressure used throughout
- For materials thicker than 20mm use of VersaDrive MAX Reamers is recommended