VersaDrive Impacta Drill Taps Metric Coarse
VersaDrive Drill Taps are a time saving solution for pilot drilling & tapping in one easy operation. The Titanium coating provides wear resistance and faster cutting performance.
VersaDrive® Sheet Metal Impacta-DrillTaps have a patented non-slip, Hex shank suitable for use in any standard 1/2" drill chuck for cordless or pistol drills or used with a VersaDrive Rapid Lock adapter for use in a wide range of powertools such as Magnetic Drills.
Recommended for use with Impact Drivers for high drilling and tapping productivity.
- Drill & Tap in one easy operation
- Ground flute twist drill
- Creates perfect tapping hole
- Safer tapping with minimal kickback
- Specially hardened for use with Impact tools
- High grade tool steel for high accuracy & long life
- GoldMax low friction
- For fastest performance use on impact wrenches & impact drivers (Check minimum torque requirement)
- Tapping Stainless Steel requires higher Impact torque
- For maximum tapping depth at each DrillTap size - see Data Sheet under the 'Downloads' tab
- Use appropriate lubrication & correct RPM to achieve long tool life