VersaDrive™ ImpactaTaps are the first and only range of taps that are suitable to be driven by impact wrenches and impact drivers, providing at least 15x faster performance than tapping by hand.
With a specially designed twin-lead, cutting geometry - the dual hardening process with Titanium coating provides a fantastic solution for tapping holes in steel.
VersaDrive™ ImpactaTaps have a patented non-slip, Hex shank suitable for use in any standard 1/2” drill chuck for cordless or pistol drills (up to M10) or used with a VersaDrive™ Rapid Lock adapter for use in a wide range of power tools such as Magnetic Drills. They can even be used by hand in a socket wrench.
VersaDrive™ ImpactaTap Benefits
- Ground Flutes create the perfect tapped hole
- Safer tapping with minimal kickback
- Specially hardened for impact wrench use
- High grade tool steel for high accuracy & long life
- Goldmax low friction titanium coating to stop burn out
- High strength, non slip shank design
- Wide range of sizes