VersaDrive™ Impact Reamers
VersaDrive™ reamers are the perfect hole alignment and enlarging tool for metalworkers & steel erectors for keeping the job moving when a hole is misaligned or the incorrect size for the fixing.
Featuring a specially designed 6 flute cutting geometry and Titanium coating, VersaDrive™ Reamers are fully Impact rated and perform fastest when used with an Impact wrench providing ultimate cutting performance with virtually no power tool kickback.
VersaDrive™ Reamers have a patented non-slip, Hex shank suitable for use in any standard 1/2” drill chuck for cordless or pistol drills or used with a VersaDrive™ Rapid Lock adapter for use in a wide range of power tools such as Magnetic Drills.
VersaDrive™ Impact Reamer Benefits
- Precision 6-flute design for smooth cutting
- Safer reaming with minimal kickback
- Specially hardened for impact wrench use
- High grade tool steel for high accuracy and long life
- Goldmax low-friction titanium coating to stop burn-out
- High strength, non-slip shank design
- Use on Impact or Rotary