We will only process personal data for the specific purposes set out in this policy or for any other purposes specifically permitted by the applicable data protection legislation and will only process such data in accordance with the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation.
Who we are
We are Holemaker Technology Limited. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 09365077. Our registered office and correspondence address is: The Forge Wheelers Lane, Linton, Maidstone, Kent, ME17 4BN, Tel 03330 110 382 Our email address is: email@example.com
What information will we process?
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
- Profile data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and communications data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We do not collect any special categories of personal data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
If you fail to provide personal data:
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
How is your personal data collected?
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website https://holemaker-technology.com/. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further goods or services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our website and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
How we use your personal data:
We will only use your personal data for the purpose for which we collected it which includes the following:
- To register you as a new customer.
- To process and deliver your order.
- To manage your relationship with us.
- To enable you to participate in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey.
- To improve our website, products/services, marketing or customer relationships.
- To recommend products or services which may be of interest to you.
What is the legal basis for processing?
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Generally, we process your personal data for the following reasons:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending direct marketing communications to you via email or text message.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at any time.
Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, warranty registration, product/service experience or other transactions.
How we share your personal data
We have strict policies and procedures in place in respect of information security and are very happy to provide you with further information regarding those systems if you wish.
We shall share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- Other organisations (“processors”) during the course of their work for us. These are:
- Drummond Laurie Chartered Accountants, Unit 5, Gateway Business Park, Beancross Road, Grangemouth, FK3 8WX
- We will also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Holemaker Technology Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Do we pass your personal data outside of the European Union?
We may transfer, store and process your personal data outside the European Economic Area. If you would like more details, please contact us.
How long will we keep your information?
We will retain your data for 3 years following our last contact with you.
Your rights and how you can complain
As a “data subject”, under certain circumstances, you have a set of specific rights. We are required to make you aware of the existence of these rights. They are in outline:
- the right to request from us, as the data controller, access to your personal data;
- the right to request rectification of your personal data;
- the right to request erasure of your personal data;
- the right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data; and
- the right to data portability.
Your right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (“ICO”), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
Your right to withdraw consent where processing is based on consent
Where any part of our processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent to that processing at any time.
Use of automated decision making or profiling
We do not carry out automated decision making or profiling.