VersaDrive® Step Drills
The first step drill optimised for use with impact wrenches & impact drivers allowing the user to create holes in seconds.
Featuring a spiral flute design with self-starting drill tip, for fast, smooth drilling with a rotary drill or impact wrench and market leading 5mm thick drilling capacity. VersaDrive® Step Drills have a patented non-slip, Hex shank suitable for use in any standard 1/2” drill chuck for cordless or pistol drills or used with a VersaDrive® Rapid Lock adapter for use in a wide range of powertools such as Magnetic Drills.
VersaDrive® Step Drill Benefits
- Market Leading 5mm thick drilling capacity
- Fast, smooth drilling with minimal kickback
- Specially hardened for impact wrench use
- Precision ground flutes with easy chip clearance
- 135° split point angle for easy starting & accuracy
- GoldMax low-friction titanium coating to stop burn out
- High strength, non-slip shank design