A VersaDrive exclusive innovation, the ImpactaStep Cutter offers combined drilling and reaming on materials up to 12mm thick.
Featuring 5 individual cutting diameters and a straight flute design for strength and easy resharpening, the ImpactaStep Cutter is optimised for use with Impact Wrenches as well as the latest range of VersaDrive Premium Magnet Drills.
VersaDrive ImpactaStep Cutters have a patented non-slip, Hex shank suitable for use in any standard 1/2" drill chuck for cordless or pistol drills or used with a VersaDrive Rapid Lock adapter for use in a wide range of powertools such as Magnetic Drills.
- 5 drill bits in one
- Enlarge holes in metal up to 12mm thick
- Safety breakthrough collar to prevent injury and damage
- Fast, smooth drilling and reaming
- Minimal kickback
- Specially hardened for impact wrench use
- GoldMax low-friction titanium coating to stop burn out
- High strength, non-slip shank design
- For fastest performance use on impact wrenches & impact drivers
- Pilot drilling is recommended for a faster operation and to enhance tool life
- When used for reaming, tool should be rotating before starting cut & steady pressure
- Use appropriate lubrication and correct RPM to achieve long tool life