SAVE TIME WEIGHT AND AGGRAVATION COMPARED TO USING THE CONVENTIONAL ENGINE DRIVEN ELECTRIC TAPPING MACHINE
1" BSW Impact Taps are also known as Impacta RailTaps - specially designed for tapping electrified rail track.
VersaDrive® Impacta RailTaps are the first and only range of taps that are suitable to be driven by impact wrenches and impact drivers, providing at least 15x faster performance than tapping by hand.
With a specially designed twin-lead, cutting geometry - the dual hardening process with Titanium coating provides a fantastic solution for tapping holes in steel.
Select the taps with the appropriate sized adapter (1/2 or 3/4" Square drive) to fit to your impact tap.
iStore Order codes:
0111/114915 HMT VersaDrive Impacta RailTap 1" x 8 BSW, P/No 308065-0065, 1" BSW Impact Taps - specially designed for tapping electrified rail track.
0111/114916 HMT VersaDrive Quick Change Impact Adapter 3/4" Drive, P/No 111110-034A, Impact hardened Manganese Phosphate adapter Pull back release.
- Ground Flutes create the perfect tapped hole
- Safer tapping with minimal kickback
- Specially hardened for impact wrench use
- High-grade tool steel for high accuracy & long life Goldmax low friction titanium coating to stop burn out
- High strength, non-slip shank design Wide range of sizes
- For fastest performance use on impact wrenches & impact drivers
- Check the minimum torque requirement
- Use appropriate lubrication and correct RPM to achieve long tool life