The VersaDrive® Extra Long HoleCutter and Impact Reamer Rivet Removal Kit is designed for Bridge Rehab and Steelwork crews involved in rivet removal works.
The kit contains VersaDrive® TCT HoleCutters with a 100mm depth of cut for core drilling through thick rivets securing multiple layers of steel. Drilling out rivets rather than using more traditional rivet busting techniques to remove them reduces the levels of harmful hand arm vibration typically experienced by operators.
Cleanly and efficiently core drilling through existing rivets also offers numerous other advantages including increased speed of working, improved safety, easier access and no requirement for heavy and dangerous compressed air systems.
Once holes have been created using the VersaDrive® HoleCutter, VersaDrive® Impact Reamers can be employed to clean out and enlarge the hole, allowing for new fixing plates, supporting steels and fastening bolts to be secured in place.
Supplied in a VersaDrive® STAKIT ETOP4 Full Case, for easy transportation, storage and integration with the rest of the STAKIT system.
- 1 x 18mm VersaDrive® Extra Long TCT HoleCutter
- 2 x 22mm VersaDrive® Extra Long TCT HoleCutters
- 1 x 24mm VersaDrive® Extra Long TCT HoleCutter
- 2 x 26mm VersaDrive® Extra Long TCT HoleCutters
- 1 x 18mm VersaDrive® Impact Reamer
- 2 x 22mm VersaDrive® Impact Reamers
- 1 x 24mm VersaDrive® Impact Reamer
- 2 x 26mm VersaDrive® Impact Reamers
- ETOP4 STAKIT Carry Case