Clutched Tap Collect for Blind Hole Tapping
The HMT VersaDrive Clutched tap collet system is a unique method of effectively threading blind holes.
One collet works with the range of Patented VersaDrive taps. When the tap comes to the bottom of the hole, the clutch system will engage and stop the tap from breaking. The tap is then reversed out of the completed hole.
This system fits a 19.05mm (3/4") magnet drill arbor, or can be adapted for use with a 1/2" or 3/4" impact wrench.
- New Rapid-Lock, single handed loading action
- Improved Quick Release collar that prevents accidental tool release caused by vibrations or contact with the work-piece
- Knurled collar - ultimate grip in greasy or damp conditions
- Collets are pre-set to the appropriate clutch settings
- Further Clutch adjustment options available
- For blind hole tapping with VersaDrive Spiral Flute Taps
- For use with variable speed, reversible magnet drill, pillar drill, or imapct wrench