Become an HMT Stockist - old
Are you supplying customers that are working with metal? Win more business & help your customers speed up their metalworking.
As an approved stockist of the new, innovative HMT range of cutting tools, you'll have the advantage over your competitors who are still only selling the old way. You stock the best selling products, and we back you up with a vast amount of stock sizes and lengths, ready for next day delivery.
Leaders in Innovation
Unique, patent-pending product designs, only available through selected dealers.
The Highest Quality
Stringent quality controls resulting in high precision tooling.
Expert advice and technical backup to help users achieve the best results.
Fast Delivery from Stock
40,000 - 50,000 items held in stock for next day delivery.
Creating Great Partnerships
Working with dealers to maximise their income from cutting tools.
WORKING WITH US
- We send you new customers and orders.
- 30 Day end of month credit terms.
- The first order is a proforma payment.
- Order by telephone, email, or online.
- Open Mon-Fri 7am-5pm
- Free delivery on all orders over £250.
- £9.50 next day delivery on orders below £250.
- £20 Before 10.30 Next Day delivery.
- Free delivery tracking link sent by text or email.
- 40,000 - 50,000 items in stock for next day delivery.
- Staff training sessions.
- Demonstration kits.
- The point of sale friendly products in hanger packs.
- Free brochures and literature to distribute.
- Easy import-ready product setup on system and website.
- Professional training and sales videos.
- Easy to use new website, with technical information.
- Free samples for customers.
- Joint visits with your sales people with the HMT demo van.
- Demo days and Open day support.
The HMT stock profiles are tried and tested to get the sales moving. A carefully selected range of the bestselling products combined with the bestselling video demonstrations stand.
"I was delighted when my supplier Orbital Fasteners introduced me to the HMT VersaDrive system. VersaDrive cutting tools make on-site fabrication far more efficient. Worth the investment for the improvement in productivity and time saving"
AS A STOCKIST YOU WILL RECEIVE
Full Training, Technical, Marketing Support and Point of Sale Materials are available to qualifying stockists who also benefit from our attendance at exhibitions and trade shows. We can customise display stands to your particular requirements.
The authorised stockists of HMT products benefit from our close partnerships with Government bodies UKTI and MAS and the international legal advisors who protect our Intellectual Property, Trademarks, Design Rights, Patents and Patents Pending, including the brands represented throughout this brochure and other marketing materials.
The images, text and technical specification used on this website and throughout our brochures and other marketing materials are protected under copyright law and their unauthorised use may be a violation of the rights of Holemaker Technology Ltd. Accordingly, you may not reproduce the images and text without the express permission of Holemaker Technology Ltd. Holemaker Technology will not hesitate to take appropriate legal action to secure its Intellectual Property.
To enquire about licensing opportunities contact us at email@example.com