VersaDrive™ Cobalt Drills Bits
VersaDrive™ Cobalt Drills are a premium grade 8% Cobalt drill bit with fully ground flutes, 135° Split point and Titanium coating for faster drilling & reduced wear.
Suitable for heavy fabrication use, this Cobalt drill bit can also be used to drill stainless steel, mild steel, cast iron and a wide range of other structural materials.
VersaDrive™ Drill Bits have a patented non-slip, Hex shank suitable for use in any standard 1/2” drill chuck for cordless or pistol drills or used with a VersaDrive™ Rapid Lock adapter for use in a wide range of power tools such as Magnetic Drills.
VersaDrive™ Cobalt Drills Bit Benefits
- Fast drilling with minimal kickback
- Dual hardened for impact wrench use up to 10mm
- Precision Ground Flutes with easy chip clearance
- 135º Split Point for easy starting and high accuracy
- 8% Cobalt for long life and endurance
- GoldMax low-friction titanium coating to stop burn out
- High Strength, Non-Slip Shank Design