VersaDrive Countersinks 82°
The VersaDrive Countersink is a premium quality countersink with fully ground flutes and GoldMax Titanium coating to help reduce wear and blunting.
VersaDrive® Countersinks have a patented non-slip, Hex shank suitable for use in any standard 1/2" drill chuck for cordless or pistol drills or used with a VersaDrive Rapid Lock adapter for use in a wide range of powertools such as Magnetic Drills.
Utilise the convenience and power of an impact wrench to quickly debur and countersink holes up to 16.5mm with minimal torque kick-back against the operator.
- 1st Impact rated countersinks on the market
- Specially hardened for impact wrench use up to 16.5mm
- For countersunk bolt heads
- Safer use with minimal kickback
- 82º Point Angle for Countersunk Bolt Heads
- High-Grade Tool Steel for high accuracy & long life
- GoldMax low friction Titanium Coating to stop burn out
- High Strength, Non-slip shank design
- Optimum life and performance when used with rotary pistol drills and mag drills
- Can be used with impact tools up to 16.5mm for fastest performance
- Suitable for use on harder materials such as stainless steel when used at reduced RPM
- Not for use on plasma or flame cut holes
- Use appropriate lubrication and correct RPM to achieve long tool life