THE FIRST STEP DRILL OPTIMISED FOR USE WITH IMPACT WRENCHES & IMPACT DRIVERS- CREATE HOLES IN SECONDS
VersaDrive™ Impact Step Drill Bits feature a spiral flute design with self-starting drill tip, for fast, smooth drilling with a rotary drill or impact wrench and market-leading 5mm thick drilling capacity.
VersaDrive™ Step Drills have a patented non-slip, Hex shank suitable for use in any standard 1/2” drill chuck for cordless or pistol drills or used with a VersaDrive™ Rapid Lock adapter for use in a wide range of power tools such as Magnetic Drills.
- Market Leading 5mm thick drilling capacity
- Fast, smooth drilling with minimal kickback
- Specially hardened for impact wrench use
- Precision ground flutes with easy chip clearance 135° split point angle for easy starting & accuracy
- GoldMax low-friction titanium coating to stop burn out
- High strength, non-slip shank design
- For fastest performance use on impact wrenches & impact drivers
- Excellent life and performance when used with rotary pistol drills or drill presses
- Suitable for stainless and harder materials if used at low RPM
- Use appropriate lubrication and correct RPM to achieve long tool life