Drill & Tap in one easy operation
The HMT VersaDrive™ Combination DrillTap combines the process of drilling and tapping into one fast, efficient operation. This revolutionary range of tooling provides great performance and accurate tapping with minimal kick back.
The range features a high-strength, non-slip shank design and a GoldMax low-friction titanium coating to stop heat burn out. These VersaDrive™ DrillTaps are manufactured from high-grade tool steel and feature grounded flutes for increased accuracy and long life.
All VersaDrive™ DrillTaps can be used in any standard 1/2" drill chuck for cordless or pistol drill use. Alternatively, you can use our HMT VersaDrive™ 1/4" Adapter for use in a magnet drills or impact wrenches.
- Ground flute twist drill creates the perfect tapping hole
- Safer tapping with minimal kickback
- Hardened for impact wrench use
- High-grade tool-steel with ground flutes for high accuracy & long life
- GoldMax low-friction titanium coating to stop heat burn out
- High-strength, non-slip shank design