The HMT RTQ40 Rivet Removal Starter Kit combines the best in portable rivet removal solutions.
The kit includes the RTQ40 low profile magnet drill for tight access drilling in spaces 180mm or larger.
VersaDrive® and CarbideMax® tooling provides the ability to core drill through historic rivets instead of mechanically removing them by 'bashing' them with a pneumatic hammer or 'rivet buster'.
Once core drilled, the resultant holes can be cleaned out and enlarged allowing for new fixing plates, supporting steels and fastening bolts to be secured in place.
Using this method, operators can cleanly and efficiently drill existing rivets which offers numerous advantages including increased speed of working, improved safety, easier access and no requirement for heavy and dangerous compressed air systems.
The kit is supplied in a complete VersaDrive® STAKIT combination STAK for easy transportation, storage and access to tooling where and when needed.
- 1 x VersaDrive® and CarbideMax® Combination Rivet Removal Kit
- 1 x HMT RTQ40 Low Profile Magnet Drill
- 1 x VersaDrive® STAKIT Mid Case w. 8 organiser boxes and lubricant insert (lubricant not included)
- 1 x VersaDrive® STAKIT Base 200 Case
- 1 x VersaDrive® STAKIT Site Cart