The 55/110mm Rivet Removal Kit is designed for Bridge Rehab and Steelwork crews involved in rivet removal works.
The kit contains VersaDrive® TCT HoleCutters with a 55mm depth of cut and CarbideMax® TCT Broach Cutters with 55mm and 110mm cutting depths for core drilling through rivets. This removes or reduces the need for dangerous high vibration tools such as pneumatic rivet busters.
Cleanly and efficiently core drilling through existing rivets offers numerous advantages including increased speed of working, improved safety, easier access and no requirement for heavy and dangerous compressed air systems.
Supplied in a VersaDrive® STAKIT ETOP4 Full Case, for easy transportation, storage and integration with the rest of the STAKIT system.
- 1 x 18mm VersaDrive® TCT HoleCutter
- 2 x 22mm VersaDrive® TCT HoleCutters
- 2 x 26mm VersaDrive® TCT HoleCutters
- 1 x 18mm CarbideMax® 55 TCT Broach Cutter
- 2 x 22mm CarbideMax® 55 TCT Broach Cutters
- 2 x 26mm CarbideMax® 55 TCT Broach Cutters
- 2 x CarbideMax® 55 Pilot Pins
- 1 x 18mm CarbideMax® 110 TCT Broach Cutter
- 2 x 22mm CarbideMax® 110 TCT Broach Cutters
- 1 x 24mm CarbideMax® 110 TCT Broach Cutter
- 2 x 26mm CarbideMax® 110 TCT Broach Cutter
- 2 x CarbideMax® 110 Pilot Pins
- ETOP4 STAKIT Carry Case