Long reach version of the popular CarbideMax HoleCutter. Perfect for small diameter drilling through steelwork using a pistol drill where a separate extension isn't practical.
Ideal for applications where a metal plate is encountered amongst wood joists or where both sides of a steel beam require drilling.
The fixed pilot pin requires a pre-drilled 1/4" or 6.35mm hole.
- 300mm reach, 50mm depth of cut
- High Strength, non slip shank design
- Fixed extended arbor and pin
- Heavy duty guide pin made from solid tool steel
- Pre-drill pilot holes with 101034-P02 1/4" Pilot Drill Bit
- One piece design includes non-replaceable heavy duty pilot pin
- Combine with other VersaDrive™ adapters for ultimate flexibility of working