ULTRA STRONG CUTTING CAPABILITY
Long reach version of the popular Carbidemax Hole Cutter. Perfect for small diameter drilling through steelwork using a pistol drill where a separate extension isn't practical.
Ideal for applications where a metal plate is encountered amongst wood joists or where both sides of a steel beam require drilling.
The fixed pilot pin requires a pre-drilled 1/4" or 6.35mm hole.
- 300mm reach, 50mm depth of cut
- High Strength, non-slip shank design
- Fixed extended arbor and pin
- Heavy-duty guide pin made from solid tool steel
- Pre-drill pilot holes with 101034-P02 1/4" Pilot Drill Bit
- One-piece design includes non-replaceable heavy-duty pilot pin
- Combine with other VersaDrive adapters for ultimate flexibility of working
- Designed to be used with a separate pilot drill, and remove slug between holes
- Optimum life and performance when used with rotary pistol drills
- Good results from SDS Drills when used in Rotary Only mode
- Use appropriate lubrication and correct RPM to achieve long tool life