The HMT Versadrive Rebar Cutter is designed for applications where concrete has steel plate or rebar reinforced areas.
SDS and masonry drills will not effectively create holes through metal.
The triple cut Carbidemax teeth are specifically designed for effective cutting of metal.
When a hole is found to contain steel or reinforcement, withdraw the SDS drill and cut through the steel with the rebar cutter, then continue with the SDS drilling.
Do not attempt to drill concrete or masonry with the rebar cutter as this will blunt the teeth.
Combine with other VersaDrive adapters for ultimate flexibility of working
- Fixed extended arbor for deep reach
- High strength, non slip shank design
- Use with lubricant for best results
- Unpiloted cutter located by existing holes
- Remove concrete debris from the hole to achieve the best tool life