The HMT Tube55 Magnet Drill is a unique machine designed for drilling tubular material. With patented shallow-field magnetic technology that offers incredibly strong grip, even on steel as thin as 3 mm. The patent-pending base automatically pivots to clamp exactly to any pipe diameter 75 mm or larger. This also offers increased safety as the magnetic drill will not release from the target material in the event of an unintentional power loss.
With a powerful 1600W motor the TUBE. 55-T is able to drill holes up to 55 mm diameter quickly and efficiently.
Use with VersaDrive® Morse Taper 3 Arbor to quickly convert for use with all VersaDrive® Tooling. Variable speed and Reverse function for tapping threaded holes up to M20
Suitable for use on pipe 75mm diameter and larger.
Performs equally well drilling on flat surfaces
- No electricity required for magnetic base
- Unique flexible features for pipes of various sizes
- Two separate magnets which allows the machine to swing away for hole inspection & debris removal without losing position
- No special attachments needed to accommodate flat or curved surfaces
- Highly stable wide stance
- Direct spindle drive
|ANNULAR CUTTERS||12 - 55 mm|
|TWIST DRILL RANGE||4.2 - 13 mm|
|WIDTH INC HANDLES||210 mm|
|MAGNET (L X W)||266 x 239 mm|
|MAGNETIC FORCE||860 kg|
|MOTOR POWER||1700 W|
|SPEED||1) 185-530 2) 250-460 RPM|
|SPINDLE||19,05 mm (¾€) Weldon|
|INTEGRAL COOLANT TANK||Yes|