VersaDrive™ Step Drill Bits
THE FIRST STEP DRILL OPTIMISED FOR USE WITH IMPACT WRENCHES & IMPACT DRIVERS- CREATE HOLES IN SECONDS
Spiral flute design for fast, smooth drilling with a rotary drill or impact wrench. Market Leading 5mm thick drilling capacity
VersaDrive™ Step Drills have a reinforced hex shank with increased strength for greater feed rates. The non-slip shank design provides a secure hold with all standard drill chucks, preventing slippage.
VersaDrive™ Step Drill Bits have a heavy-duty, 135° split point geometry as standard, providing extremely accurate drill-point starting on a wide range of materials.
• Fast, smooth drilling with miminal kickback; Specially hardened for impact wrench use
• Precision ground flutes with deep web design for easy chip clearance
• 135° SPLIT point angle for easy starting and high accuracy
• 8% Cobalt for long life and endurance in structural steel and hard metals
• Goldmax low-friction titanium coating to stop heat burn-out
• High strength, non-slip shank design